Тheoretical and practical course for those who had been connected with coffee and want to dive a little deeper.
Duration: 4 days, 3 hours each day.
Theoretical part (two days, 3 hours each day):
- What is coffee? (kind, variety, types (sorts))
- The geography of growth
- The way of coffee from the grain to the cup (seedlings, coffee tree, berries, gathering of berries, processing, sorting, storage)
- Everything about roasting and even a little bit more
- The structure of espresso machine and coffee grinder for espresso. Types of coffee machines and coffee grinders
- Classical espresso and cappuccino
Practical part (two days, 3 hours each day):
- Setting the milling for espresso
- Forming the coffee tablet and tamping
- Making classical espresso (ristretto, lungo, dopio)
- Milk whipping
- Pouring milk into the cup, classical cappuccino
Price: 2500 uah